Commercial and Show Swine Preventative Medical Services:
- Herd Vaccination protocols and administration of vaccines
- Blood Testing for Health Papers (Brucella, PRV, PRRS)
- Interstate Health Papers
- Nutritional consultation
- Deworming protocol design using Fecal Egg Count results
- Obstetrical assistance and training
Potbelly Pig Preventative Medical Services:
- Foot trimming
- Tusk trimming
- Manual restraint and Tranquilization for routine procedures
Medical care for sick and injured swine:
- Scheduled and Emergency animal examinations and treatment
- Dispensing of drug treatments and supplies
- Investigation of herd level disease problems
- Referral coordination for hospital procedures
Scheduled farm visits, 24 hour emergency service, and office consultations are available by calling (330) 274-3463.
Farm call visits can be scheduled by calling the office between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM Monday through Friday. Farm calls are scheduled from 9:00 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, with extended hours available on request.
After office hours, emergency service is initiated by calling the office number and leaving a voicemail message. The doctor or a staff member will be notified and they will return the call.